Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to turn on bluetooth in Sony Vaio VPCEH25EN laptop for windows 7 ultimate 64-bit?

I have a sony vaio VPCEH25EN laptop. A successor of VPCEH15EN laptop. I have installed windows 7 ultimate 64-bit OS on this machine. And installed all drivers from sony website successfully. But, I am unable to use the bluetooth on this laptop. I tried using wireless switch but, in vain. The light goes green. But, bluetooth icon doesn't show up in the bottom right corner. I have done a 2-time clean install of the OS. And both times, I observed that before installing bluetooth drivers, "bluetooth radios" is present in device manager. But, once the bluetooth drivers are installed successfully, the "bluetooth radios" section just disappears from the device manager. Please help me to fix this strange problem. I have done all possible things that computer geek would do.

Unregistered
    yes dude same problem with my laptop.Even the Function key to increase brightness and volume are not working.really appreciate if anyone solve this problem

Unregistered
    Same problem i bought a sony vaio vpceh25 yday. I dnt like windows 7 basic so i did format my laptop and installd windows 7 ultimate now i dont have driver cd/dvd i downloaded some drivers but some are working, blutooth/wireless driver isnt working, and that function key f+vol up down and bright light key help me

Unregistered
    I want to connect internet from mobile if im in my old house i dont have wifi connection there.

Unregistered
    You can use the Sony international esupport website and download the Arcsoft Webcam suite, this will help you to use the webcam. This is not the main problem with the drivers, I am stuck in the lan driver, still unable to find it. Can anyone help me out in this?

Unregistered
    how is the performance of Sony Vaio VPCEH25EN Laptop. i heard good review but you people face issue in bluetooth connecting.. so Sony vaio is not good. is it has some performance issue.
    Please suggest your opinion since u people using this laptop..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishalkumar View Post
    I have a sony vaio VPCEH25EN laptop. A successor of VPCEH15EN laptop. I have installed windows 7 ultimate 64-bit OS on this machine. And installed all drivers from sony website successfully. But, I am unable to use the bluetooth on this laptop. I tried using wireless switch but, in vain. The light goes green. But, bluetooth icon doesn't show up in the bottom right corner. I have done a 2-time clean install of the OS. And both times, I observed that before installing bluetooth drivers, "bluetooth radios" is present in device manager. But, once the bluetooth drivers are installed successfully, the "bluetooth radios" section just disappears from the device manager. Please help me to fix this strange problem. I have done all possible things that computer geek would do.
    hello, i also hve the sony vaio laptop. but i dnt hve the drivers. plz help me..

shreyans

Star Blue

Just check in Sony Vaio Smart Icon on the taskbar.
    May be ur prob. gets resolved.