!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(10 points)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...?

P

-Problems-

I am in High school. I really like this guy and he might like me back. We always flirt and everyone notices. He smiles when we talk and I can’t stop smiling. We always tease each other and he plays with my hair in class, and way more. But I went to detention with him and my best friend was there too and he started to flirt with her too. So I got a little pissed and he was next to me waiting for the bus. Then this guy named Alex came and I wanted to get my crush jealous, so I started to talk to Alex. My crush turned his back to Alex and did not say anything. He sometimes looked at me from the corner of his eyes. When we got to the bus, my crush started to call Alex a fag and how Alex stares at him in the locker room while getting changed. Then I asked him if he would care if I dated Alex and my crush said “no i would not care”. Then the next day I got a text message and I was testing he asked me if I was talking to Alex, so I asked him why he cared. And he said “I don’t care I just want to know”. Does he like me??
Before i told my crush that i liked Alex he told me that alex and him hung out now he is calling him a fag. then why is he flirting with my friend

Back