When should I call Taco Bell? 0r will they call me?

ToastyL

Sep 12, 2011
I recently applied for a job as a crew member at Taco Bell sine the position was open I assumed I would get a call back maybe a day later. And I applied yesterday, I've been told it can take as little as a day or as long as a few weeks. Which I do not want to wait that long haha. So should I call them? and if I do what do I say? 0r will they eventually call me? What was the longest anyone has gone regarding getting a call back from them or any other fast food franchise? Please and Thankyou

My experience, when i was looking for a job, most places i didn't call after applying i never got a call back. Usually it's good to wait a couple days, probably even a week and call back and ask if they've looked over your application. It shows them that you actually would like the job. The job that i have now, i waited a couple days called to see if they looked at my applications and the next day the manager called to offer me the job.

Might not matter, but i would call in the mornings when they're not busy or anything so they have time to talk to you or even look over your application.
Good luck!

I think 3 days is good enough to call them back. It gives them some time and lets them know you are interested in the job since you took time to do a follow up.

When I was 14, I was told that Taco Bell was one of those places that reallly wants to know how badly you want the job. So call. Call to follow up, call to ask about the app, who they're looking for, when, etc. Don't be obnoxious about it though, just every few days. Sound professional...even though it's a fast food place, they'll appreciate it, since it shows sincerity in wanting the position.

Back