Can you identify this handheld razor cutter?

whattup

Dec 25, 2010
I take quarter tablets daily and find them most useful than many other cutters I've tried, even the specially "designed pill cutters" and other less blunt versions, but now this razor is going a bit blunt, and even my husband doesn't know were he got it, the identification or exact name of the cutter. Google brings up many results, so no excuses there. but excuse us if this is obvious, and thanks for any details responses, even a link to buy them online would help, but a name is all I'd like.

I've taken a picture below and uploaded it:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/833/25082011002.jpg

Thank you for any help.

That is called , "Single Edged Razor Blade". There are many manufacturers of this blade. One is made by Stanley Tools and is sold in the Tool Department of any Hardware Store. They will be hanging on the tool wall next to the utility knifes. They are packed five to a pack. They are also sold in the Paint Department in any Hardware Store. I think they are sold under the manufacturer of Great Neck. They will be on a peg Hook next to their putty knifes and other cutting tools. They should also have them in buckets sitting on the paint counter where they mix the paint. Those will be packed in little boxes of 10 blades per pack. They also sell them in dispensers of 100 to a pack but I just can't remember where those would be stocked. Some where in the paint department.

Back