Simple Question ...What Should i Choose Android or Symbian.....?

Sean

May 13, 2008
I am willing to buy a phone..but there is no proper fixed targeted phone to buy(I haven't choosed any)...i went through lot of phones..i found out that Android and Symbian phones are sold out equally...
i want to choose an OS and find a good touch phone which supports it....Therefor i need to know whats the best OS in the world...? ist ANDROID OR SYMBIAN..? and why do you say so..?

Symbian will be dead by next year and replaced by windows OS so I would go for Andriod

Symbian will be dead by next year and replaced by windows OS so I would go for Andriod

symbian is, but its not popular here. All new nokias running the latest symbian^3 and symbian anna os (n8, e7, e6, x7, c7) are outstanding phones from a reliable brand that has always built durable phones.
*edit* nokia will offer free firmware and software updates for symbian for the next 5 years atleast, this is fact, so no symbian will be 'dead'. Try again.

Android is better... But i would like to tell you about a new os which is going to take over android anytime:) bada os... It has the best multimedia exp with great looks. Samsung wave 2 is the phone i would recomend. Its affordable and awesome. Google bada vs android and ul find ur answere......:)

Back