Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I unlock an AT&T Blackberry Torch 9810 and use it with Telus?

Basically I want the new blackberry torch (9810) and I saw that its way cheaper in the states than in Canada with Telus with no contract. Im going to the states soon to go shopping and I want to know if I buy it, then unlock it in canada (which btw I dunno how to do? does it cost money to do so?) and put my Telus sim card in, would it work?

I have a prepaid INQ chat 3g with a sim card so Im really new to contracts and stuff... I just wanna buy the phone full price and not have a contract! I'm deciding to change my prepaid plan to a regular plan tho

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can help you with the unlocking and instructions.

I run a free Blackberry unlocking service with 100% guaranteed working codes, that will unlock your phone to any network.

Send me your IMEI and MEP code thru my page and I'll send you an unlocking code.

The service is free to you as its sponsored with a survey that once you've completed it will give you access to the page you use to send me the phones info.

If you don't like surveys, you can buy the code for just 99p using paypal.

Also I have video instructions on how to get your MEP code and IMEI number of your phone, just in case you don't know how to.

Heres that page:

http://isgood.co.uk/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, it should have similar bands. I suggest using www.3dollarunlock.com for unlocking it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    To get the FULL FACTORY UNLOCK CODE you need to goto a reputable website like ProMobileMotion, just google them, they are a blackberry wholesaler and supply actual factory unlock codes so all features on your phone work, including MMS FACEBOOK BROWSER

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna Hamilton View Post
    Basically I want the new blackberry torch (9810) and I saw that its way cheaper in the states than in Canada with Telus with no contract. Im going to the states soon to go shopping and I want to know if I buy it, then unlock it in canada (which btw I dunno how to do? does it cost money to do so?) and put my Telus sim card in, would it work?

I have a prepaid INQ chat 3g with a sim card so Im really new to contracts and stuff... I just wanna buy the phone full price and not have a contract! I'm deciding to change my prepaid plan to a regular plan tho

Hi,
    You can buy Blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T and unlock it from any of the online vendors like UnBBLock.com to unlock it . Unlocking cost depends on the servcie . It may vary from one provider to another . After unlocking your Blackberry, you can use Telus sim card with it . It will work . To know more details about Blackberry, read reviews . It helps you to get a phone with more stuff.