brothers and sisters in christ ?

holyman247

Apr 27, 2009
i'm a buddhist and i love all of you...
so why dose it bother some christians when i say i'm a buddhist even at my work when people find out they start preaching john 3:16 and they make feel bad telling me in there own way god will not accept me in heaven...

why so ?

It is the duty of a christian to tell people about Jesus. We are instructed and commanded to do so.

2 corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

If they say you are wrong because they know right, they are wrong brother.
But if they say you are wrong by the WORD, which is the word of GOD, then they are telling you from GOD that you are wrong, they are trying to save you. Eternity is a long time, Where would you rather spend it?

I guess they realize you are unsaved and heading for Hades. I would feel bad telling you that but you have to know

just to say, im an atheist, but that's not why im here. i don't think they have any right to tell you that your going to "hell". how do they now? if you like your believe, good for you. don't listen to others

Back