What's something that somebody would say to make it so they deserved to be hit...

stopejustthink

Apr 7, 2008
...over the head with a lax stick? Ok, It's a weird question, and I worded it poorly, but I need help.

In my book, the main character attacks somebody while playing lacrosse. Due to who she is, she has a temper, so it wouldn't take as much to shorten her fuse as it would another person.
The victim is a guy (I know that lax is seperated into opposite sexes, but they're together since it's in P.E.), so after some of his comments or some gestures (or whatever you all would think it takes) she hits him with the stick, attacking him.
So, considering the circumstances with her short-fuse, what do you think it would take for the guy to at least sort of deserve being hit over the head?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I know its a strange thing to ask, but, her attacking him progresses the plotline; i can't explain that here without going into detail of the book, so, I'm not going to bother - if that makes sense
If it helps, she's one of those people who other people call "emo". And she's really mysterious o_O
Oh, and I put it in this catagory because, generally, people here are so creative. :D aha

Back