Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When does the Infiniti G37 body change completely? What year?

I want to buy a new G37x Sedan, but i want to know what year does the G sedan body style change to a newer one? I live in Canada.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The new generation of the G25 & G37 sedan & coupe are expected to come out as a 2013 model. I'm assuming they will debut by the end of 2012 as a 2013 model however that is a possibility. I'm not quite sure on the exact release date but I am 100% sure that the new generation G sedan & coupe are expected to come out as 2013 models. Canada usually gets whatever the US gets a month or two after. Infiniti has a lot in store for their line up between now and 2013. For starters the new 2013 Infiniti 7-passenger JX crossover has been confirmed to go on sale by spring of 2012, it will be an offering in between the FX and QX. Infiniti also plans to release the worlds first 100% electric luxury compact sedan by 2013. The G sedan is also expected to receive a hybrid engine once the new redesign is introduced. IPL (Infiniti Performance Line) is also expected to filter down the rest of the line up which include the FX, M, G sedan & convertible which will be long term rivals to the already famous BMW M-series, Mercedes AMG-class & Audi S-line. But most importantly Infiniti plans to revive its full size flag ship sedan back into the market, this new sedan will be larger then the midsized M37 sedan and it will compete head to head with the Mercedes S-class, Audi A8, Lexus LS & BMW 7 series however this is still in the work, I would expect for it to come out at the end of 2013.