Detected" issue? I have a (newly bought) 2002 VW New Beetle. It's a 1.8 Turbo and runs amazing. Except that the check engine light came on and is not going off. So I took it to O' Reilly auto parts store they ran a computer test on it and this code "P0411 Secondary Air Injection System: Incorrect Flow Detected" came up. And since I know as much about cars as I do building a space station (I know to get the parts in the shuttle and get it up there) I need some help. What does this mean and what can I do to turn off the darned "Check Engine" light? Any ideas (not involving gasoline and a match) are welcome.

I have done some research and this seems to be common with VW but there are no answers. Some say it 'could' be the vacuum hose(s), the CO sensors, or this or that...and I would like an answer that does not involve my left arm and first born - if possible that is. And I know that this posting makes it difficult to "diognose" the issue without being here. But if anyone in the Seattle area knows a good (aka honest) mechanic I'm open for suggestions. Thank you for your input, advise, and options ahead of time.