Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ihAv, dropping by a couple updates including a blog & video heading into "All Out War!" this Saturday -

Source: clashwrestling.com

CLASH Blog: “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik (08/30/11)

August 30, 2011

EIGHTEEN!

To most, eighteen is just a number: one more than seventeen, one less than nineteen. To your Mad Scientist, eighteen is significant for a number of reasons. Eighteen is a composite number. Eighteen is a semiperfect number. Eighteen is the atomic number of Argon. Eighteen, aside from zero, is the only number that equals twice the sum of its decimal digits. Yet none of the aformentioned reasons is the cause for my eighteen month obession with the number eighteen!

Eighteen months ago, your Mad Scientist did what his FORMER (all caps for EXTRA EMPHASIS!) friend and tag team partner J. Miller could not, that is wrestle a one-armed man. At the time, this one-armed man happened to be the CLASH Champion; when I defeated him, I became CLASH Champion. That was eighteen months ago.

What should have been the crowning achievement of my professional career (the creation of Ded Vaughn now holds this distinction) is now nothing more than a fleeting memory! Eighteen months ago I was CLASH Champion for eighteen minutes. EIGHTEEN MINUTES! Taken away from me by my FORMER friend and tag team partner!

This Saturday I end my obession with the number eighteen. After I win All Out War, I will become the #1 Contender, guaranteeing my opportunity to once again become CLASH Champion. I’ve spent the past month in my laboratory EXPERIMENTING, HYPOTHESIZING & CONCOCTING! I can assure everyone that Ded Vaughn will be at his most vicious on Saturday night! My monster shall undoubtedly lay waste to all those foolish enough to test him, leaving behind a clear path to victory for his CREATOR & MAD SCIENTIST!

I find it fitting that my FORMER friend will be there to witness it all!
    Tommy Treznik

---

CLASH In A Flash: Dragon Kreed & Truth Martini (08/31/11)

Taken from the recording setting CLASH Wrestling 100 on August 6th, 2011, CLASH CEO Truth Martini offers "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo a job as his accomplice before being interrupted by Dragon Kreed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPrn_wZaj4o]CLASH Wrestling: Dragon Kreed Joins Truth Martini (CIAF Webisode 070) Mixed Interview Clips 100 - YouTube[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads

CLASH Blog: Tyler Elkins & Cameron Skyy (09/01/11)

September 1, 2011

The last blog that I wrote, I spoke at length about destiny and how it was destiny that brought Rhyno to the Taylor Town Tradecenter for CLASH 100, how it was destiny that the Caveman would slay the Manbeast. Well Cameron Skyy decided that instead of letting the cosmic narrative unfold he would put his stupid nose where it didn’t belong! Just as I had victory in my hands, just as the Neanderclaw was about to suck the life out of Rhyno, Cameron Skyy’s disgusting face popped onto the Clashotron! His big ugly head was so grotesque that it couldn’t help but hold my attention long enough for my prey to recover and hit me with the Gore!

At first, I was angrier than a Tyrannosaurus at a salad bar, but now I can see that the Caveman and Cameron’s DESTINY hasn’t been realized. I sat in my cave in the Prehistoric Forrest and noticed that our story was scrawled on the wall half finished. There is no ending.

But this Saturday September 3rd, in the Barefoot Brawler’s cave away from cave, the Taylor Town Tradecenter, there WILL be an ending! A brutal and unhappy ending for Sin City Sparklin! There is no doubt that Cameron is one of the toughest wrestlers in the country, maybe to ever step inside the CLASH ring. His ability to absorb punishment and his inextinguishable fire that burns for victory is admirable. But I’ve stalked the supercontinent! Mauled Mammoths! Slaughtered Smilodons! In the first cage match in CLASH history, Cameron will be locked inside with not a man, but a feral animal. This is the only way our destinies can be realized.

On Saturday, Cameron Skyy will once and for all FEAR THE BEARD!
    “Caveman” Tyler Elkins

All words have been spoken. On Saturday night it comes down to two men, each without a win over the other. Time to ante up in a winner take all environment. Through my travels, I’ve been in some “hairy” situations, but in the end I’ve walked away better than before with the experience behind me. Tyler Elkins, I am more focused than ever. You have been (and still are) the hairy situation that stands in my past. I’m on top of my game and ready to light the spark that’ll extinguish your Caveman flame permanently.

Saturday absolutely will be an “All Out War” and a Steel Cage is our stage. Like many attractions that attempt to lure you in on the Vegas Strip, I implore everyone to join me at the TaylorTown Trade Center for this “must-see” attraction! Anything can and will happen inside the Steel Cage, and I will do anything, at any cost, to put on a show exceeding your expectations!

As for Tyler Elkins, your primitive methodology to success will be left nothing more than a heap of ashes and burnt beard hair after the bright lights of Sin City Sparklin burn through you.

Deal Me In, To Victory!
    Cameron Skyy

Downloads
    Uploads
    CLASH Wrestling returns full force to Taylor, MI this Saturday Night! If you're in the area, allow us to upgrade your Pro Wrestling Adventure w/ the CLASH experience -

Source: clashwrestling.com/live-events/

Big League Brews & Warriors 3 Comics & Games present
    CLASH WRESTLING - ALL OUT WAR!
    Saturday, September 3, 2011

TaylorTown Trade Center
    22525 Ecorse Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180

All Ages: $12 @ Door
    8pm Bell, Doors @ 7pm

Signed Attractions:

Steel Cage Match
    "Sin City Sparklin" Cameron Skyy vs. "Caveman" Tyler Elkins

All Out War!
    20 Men Compete For #1 Contendership

Non-Title Match
    "One Legged Wonder" Zach Gowen vs. "GQ" Gavin Quinn (c)

Non-Title Tag Team Match
    Too Sweet (Joey Marx & Bryce Benjamin) (c) vs. The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows)

Other Talent Featured:
    J. Miller's in-ring return, Jimmy Jacobs, Austin Manix, H3RD (Tommy Treznik & Ded Vaughn), Bump N Ugly #2, Mena Libra, "Amazing" N8 Mattson, CEO Truth Martini, Dragon Kreed, William J. O'Malley, "Swagg Starr" Dave Manzo, VH1's Jenny (Rock Of Love Bus), "Mr. 450" Hammett & more!

Downloads
    Uploads

Event Results From All Out War! (09/03/11)

September 4, 2011

Special thanks to all that attended ALL OUT WAR! in Taylor, MI over the weekend. We hope you had a great time and continue to do so on this Labor Day holiday weekend. Below are the results but stay tuned to CLASHWRESTLING.COM as details are forthcoming about our Halloween Supershow, “CLASH From The Crypt” on October 22nd.

RESULTS (09/03/11):

* “Caveman” Tyler Elkins def. “Sin City Sparklin” Cameron Skyy in a Cage Match when Elkins escaped via the door.

** VH1’s Jenny introduced competitors in a 6 Way Fray competing for the #20 & #1 spot in “All Out War!” Whoever made the pinfall victory receives #20 (the best spot by probability), however, the competitor getting pinned receives #1 (the worst spot by probability).

* Mena Libra pinned “Mr. 450″ Hammett in the 6 Way Fray giving her #20 in “All Out War!” also defeating “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik, William J. O’Malley, TD, & Dragon Kreed (or as he announced, Dragon Greed). “Mr. 450″ Hammett will begin “All Out War!”

* Too Sweet (Bryce Benjamin & Joey Marx) (c) def. The Painkillers (Donnie & Jacob Hallows) in Non-Title Tag Action when Joey pinned Donnie.

* “GQ” Gavin Quinn (c) def. “One Legged Wonder” Zach Gowen via pinfall.

* Recently fired; The Wreckingball won the “All Out War!” match last eliminating “Mad Scientist” Tommy Treznik to become the #1 Contender to challenge Gavin Quinn (c).

- Order Of Entry:
    1. Hammet
    2. Mason Conrad
    3. Bump N Ugly #2
    4. Colin Cambridge
    5. Blue Ranger
    6. Ded Vaughn
    7. White Ranger
    8. TD
    9. J. Miller
    10. Colt Ryan (Golden Ticket Entry)
    11. Tommy Treznik
    12. Jimmy Jacobs
    13. Amazing N8
    14. Austin Manix
    15. Truth Martini (Golden Ticket Entry; Bought his Golden Ticket)
    16. Dragon Kreed
    17. William J. O’Malley
    18. Dave Manzo
    19. Wreckingball (Recently fired; Golden Ticket Entry)
    20. Mena Libra

- Order Of Elimination:
    1. Hammet by Ded Vaughn

2. Colin Cambridge by Ded Vaughn
    3. Mason Conrad by Ded Vaughn
    4. Bump N Ugly #2 by Ded Vaughn
    5. Blue Ranger by Ded Vaughn
    6. White Ranger by Ded Vaughn
    7. TD by Ded Vaughn
    8. Colt Ryan by J. Miller
    9. Ded Vaughn by J. Miller
    10. J. Miller by Gavin Quinn