Why are so many christians interested in the topic of Religion and Spirituality?

KingofHearts5e1

Aug 9, 2011
It's not a bad thing and I understand that religion can mix with legislation if left unchecked but I still can't help but wonder if there's a greater reason why so many christians hang around forums like this.

False Pride.

God likes to be worshipped,
but Christians like to be worshipped more,
that's why they preach his BS.

It's Attention Whoring, that's all it is.

Because it's got to do with God and his words they are power, maybe to help some one with a question about the bible or a religion. I can't understand why Atheists hang around here though since they hate God.

go on UTube and watch "ZeitGeist" - I think you can see it all on that tiny screen - or you can get the DVD somewhere. It's full of the most interesting stuff I can imagine - from the old gods of ancient times, to the attack on the Trade Center in 2001 and on into the money matters of the United States. Plenty to research - plenty to expand your mind.

You know, I realize we get asked why we're here 50,000 times a day, and often the question is asked in a way intended to insult and belittle us, but in the case of the question you are ridiculing, the asker seemed to be both polite and sincere, which is a refreshing change.

Back