Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you think the religious prophets in Abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity,...

...Islam) normal or abnormal? well

according to my previous question
    people think genius are abnormal
    cause they are very rare in whole human population

then what they think of the religious prophets in Abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam)
    they are also very rare in whole human population

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they are mythical. Real prophets do not exist any more than any other cheap 'psychic'. None of them can ever get past a properly constructed double-blind experiment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think (because you asked) they are children (age is not relevant to thinking like a child) believing in fantasy characters.

I do not think they are abnormal, I think they are delusional.

Downloads
    Uploads
    truly brilliant men

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Bible writers document the fact that they loved to party naked!

In the Bible stories, anytime they saw a prophet in the NUDE they knew that he/she was truly speaking for GOD!

1 Sam 19:24 He* (*King Saul) STRIPPED OFF HIS ROBES* (*not in a quick flash!) and also prophesied IN SAMUEL'S PRESENCE* (*he was NUDE, too!). HE LAY THAT WAY ALL THAT DAY AND NIGHT* (*ending around a bonfire and candlelights!). This is why people say, "Is Saul also among the prophets?"* (*but he turned out to be a TOTAL FLOP AND GOD HAD TO KILL HIM! -1Chr10:13-14)

The preachers then were going about NAKED to achieve the greatest impact on people! That’s how King Saul was recognized as another of the elite prophets of God! This is the “naked truth” in the Bible!

Ezekiel 16:37 therefore I* (*God, not Satan but God!) am going to gather* (*”church assembly) all your lovers, with whom you found pleasure, those you loved as well as those you hated* (*this Peeping-Tom God is FAR MORE interested in private affair issues than in national security, or global catastrophes, or any astronomical mishap anywhere else in this mind blowing humongous universe!). I* (*God, not Satan but God!) WILL GATHER THEM AGAINST YOU FROM ALL AROUND AND WILL STRIP YOU IN FRONT OF THEM, AND THEY WILL SEE ALL YOUR NAKEDNESS* (*Not even Hugh Hefner beats God promoting NUDITY!)

I would purchase a first row seat on any of God’s shows! SOME GOD PICKED NAUGHTY GIRL FORCED TO PARADE NAKED BEFORE ALL HER W@NKING LOVERS AND ADMIRERS! Most preachers do it in the closet when God wants it in the open, in broad daylight, and without any age restriction!

KING DAVID DANCED BEFORE THE LORD WITH HIS GENITALS EXPOSED.

2 Samuel 6:14, 20-23 David, wearing a linen ephod, danced before the LORD with all his might... [20] When David returned home to bless his household, Michal daughter of Saul came out to meet him and said, "how the king of Israel has distinguished himself today, DISROBING IN THE SIGHT OF THE SLAVE GIRLS of his servants as any vulgar fellow would!"* (*Michal knew that “dancing before the LORD” was BULL CRAP!) David said to Michal, "IT WAS BEFORE THE LORD* (*Some of the Bible writers are hinting that God loves to watch MEN dancing naked!)… I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes. But by these SLAVE GIRLS you spoke of, I will be held in honor."* (*was King David trying to impress God or was he trying to catch the eyes of the SLAVE GIRLS?) And Michal daughter of Saul* (*this is the same King Saul who prophesied NAKED among the prophets “before the LORD”) had no children to the day of her death.

Suddenly Michal became too prudish. King David had 3somes in bed with Michal and her mom! God had both of them delivered into King David’s arms! (2Sam12:8). Michal forgot that King David had to circumcise 200 penis from DEAD PALESTINIANS to marry her (1Sam18:27).

God set up Holy Isaiah to go about naked YEARS at a time announcing the Virgin Birth of God the Son Jesus Christ to the nations (Isa7:14-16).

Isaiah 20:2-3 At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking NAKED and barefoot. AND THE LORD SAID, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked NAKED AND BAREFOOT THREE YEARS for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia…

The young prophet Micah used to go about naked, too showing the effects of a heavy dose of hallucinogenics!

Micah 1:8 Because of this I will weep and wail; I will go about barefoot and NAKED. I will howl like a jackal and moan like an owl* (*full of the Holy Spook!)

BTW, there is no historical record at all that the Roman soldiers ever dressed any of their victim’s genital area in a white diaper before nailing them to any cross no matter how Holy! In the story of Jesus hanging nailed to the Holy Cross his circumcised penis was totally exposed.

The Bible stories are full of religious erotica. Hardly any Christian pays attention to what they read in the Bible, except for a few specially selected verses that are not detrimental to the Christian faith.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they are FAKE!!!