Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are these premonitions or am I sort of a psychic?

I don't know that things are going to happen before they happen, I'll just say or think something that later on becomes relevant to my life or life in general. It's like I have alot of coincidences.

We all have had a celebrity run across our mind, I know I have but some of them stand out in my head more, even when they're celebrities that I don't usually think about because I may not be a fan.

Days before Amy Winehouse died, she constantly ran across my mind. It was mainly because I was thinking about this skit that they had of her in "Disaster Movie". It's weird because I never saw the movie or neither was I ever a fan of hers, so I had no reason to really think about it.

When I was young, I listened to TLC and Aaliyah alot, and both around the same time, even though I liked many other artist. It's just that they were my favorites at that current point. And it became ironic that later on Aaliyah and Left eye from TLC both died, and it was around the same time.

It seemed like every artist in the industry that stood out to me at one point in my life have all died. Somebody that isn't a favorite artist of mine will run across my mind more than an artist I'm actually a fan of, for some reason.

I remember a friend and I were singing two songs. One we were singing while watching a documentary about Michael Jackson, not minutes after we sung it the song played in the documentary. And the other one came on days after we sung it, on a show we were watching because the stars broke out in song and it happen to be that same song.

I've had many coincidences like this.

What does it mean? I'm just curious, I don't actually take these things serious.

Junior Member IntuitiveImpressions's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most dreams are messages from the subconscious mind, which picks up on cues and clues that the conscious mind is in denial of. Basically, I believe that there are FOUR types of dreams: 1. symbolic dreams; 2. dreams that rehash the day's events; 3. messages from the subconscious that are straight messages and not symbolic, and finally, 4 psychic/premonition dreams or dreams that actually predict coming events.

I have had many psychic dreams. It is a gift. Those who do not or have not had them do not understand the gift.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most dreams are messages from the subconscious mind, which picks up on cues and clues that the conscious mind is in denial of. Basically, I believe that there are FOUR types of dreams: 1. symbolic dreams; 2. dreams that rehash the day's events; 3. messages from the subconscious that are straight messages and not symbolic, and finally, 4 psychic/premonition dreams or dreams that actually predict coming events.

/\ this.

P.S.
    5.)Goes thru things u missed or things that happened in the past that you remember (not always in the same day

P.P.S. I thought everyone had these. I have dreams like this 2. But i guess it is a gift