RC530A 4 channel wireless receiver problem?

N

Nitrous

I have a problem with my RC530A 4 channel receiver. It works recently, but then it stopped and all of its lights are blinking. I have all four wireless camera installed around the house

specs:
Receiving Frequency: 2.400-2.481 GHz
Sensitivity: -85dB
Video Output Impedance: 75
Audio Output Impedance: 10K
Power supply: DC 5V
Power Consumption: <5W
Operating Temperature: 0-40 C
Cameras: 4 wireless

RC530A problem with lights blinking

Hi there,

I also have this unit and ran into the same problem that you did when I plugged it in one day after getting it set up again. The lights would all flash at once and then blink a little faster over time until they all eventually went out.

I took the unit to a local electronics repair store and the owner determined that it was actually the power supply that was causing the problem. He tested it and it was only giving out about 1.2 volts instead of the 5 that the unit requires. Apparently 1.2 volts is just enough to run the leds on the unit but nothing else.

Long story short, I purchased a new universal adapter for about 15 bucks (make sure it does 5 volts and at least 1500mA) and plugged it in and the system works fine now!

I hope that's all thats wrong with yours and it's a pretty inexpensive fix.

Cya,

D

does anyone know where I can download the software for the RC530a security cameras? Thank you!

wireless cams block my wireless router

ive got this same camera package. as soon as plug one camera in nothing will connect to my routers, and ive tried belkin and dlink and others. are these 2.4 gh cameras just not compatible with routers?

specs: rc530a
Receiving Frequency: 2.400-2.481 GHz
Sensitivity: -85dB
Video Output Impedance: 75
Audio Output Impedance: 10K
Power supply: DC 5V
Power Consumption: <5W
Operating Temperature: 0-40 C
Cameras: 4 wireless[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know of someone who can repair the RC530A?

Many thanks, same problem!
My power supply gives 5 volts, but only 250 milliamps!
Thank you.

does any one know where i can buy the RC530A box and charger alone as mine broke

Back