Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do dreams tell the future? I keep having a dream, a random dream about who...

...might be my future wife.? Throughout the day, I would often think about who my future wife would be. At night, I would always replay some sort of dream about a random girl who I thought would be future wife. Im only 17, so this is crazy. Okay, so in the dream, I would see a random girl off in the distance, facing square to me, and in the back of her is a black background.So pretty much, its just her full body and face in a wide open black space. Imagine turning off the lights in pitch black, and just seeing a random girl in front of you, but her image or silhouette is in light and full color . Okay, so I would awake from this dream.. and Oh my gosh, I could just feel the love I had for her, I don't even know the girl, or any of the girls Ive seen in my dreams, But I loved her so much and i cant describe the feeling. It was pure love. I truly wanted her. I just knew she was the one. Its so weird because its just a random lady who is gorgeous and All i remember is the deep love i had for her. I think I got the dream from thinking about my future wife outside of my dream, on a daily basis. What do you think? I mean this is crazy.. It happens every time at night when i go to sleep thinking about who I will have as a future wife, and then boom*, a dream about her happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams are a movie your subconscious mind creates from random thoughts that plays on the inside of your eyelids. There is no real meaning to them. BTW, what you described is lust, not love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww...that's nice!