Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When will Old World Blues ( Fallout New Vegas DLC ) Be on the marketplace on

xbox LIVE? Hey guys, i maybe posting this a little early, but im getting impatient. I know its early morn and i really cant wait for the DLC to come out for Fallout new vegas. But the thing is the release date is the 19th of july. Guess what? its july 19th and it isn't on. Does it take them time to upload it on to the marketplace, or do they just usually upload it late? I have never been in this situation before because i have never bought ANY DLC before on the first day so it would be kind of helpful if someone could let me know what the hell is going on.
    Also another thing, i know its too early to judge, but could it have been delayed? Because i have never encountered ANY DLC that has been delayed in the past.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Give it a couple of hours haha calm down. Go to bed and when you wake up it should be there

Downloads
    Uploads
    DLC is never released at midnight of the day its suppose to be released. More than likely, it will be available in the morning, so check then.