Am I Bisexual or Lesbian?

ChinnyChoo

Jun 26, 2011
Hi..

I currently have a boyfriend .. I love him alot. And we've started going a bit further in the relationship .. Like oral sex and stuff. But every time I think about it, it repulses me. I regret having done it, and can never imagine doing anything like that with a man, and actually enjoying it.. I don't fantisise about other girls, and I have never had feelings for them.. I have already wanted to ''explore'' other girls but it was quite a while ago.. I'm very confused and it's starting to worry me. Any help would be great!
Thanks x

I don't think you are lesbian, because you don't like doing oral sex on men, because lesbians do oral sex as well...you say you love your boyfriend, try other cleaner types of sex and experiment slowly...

Either your bisexual or you just don't like oral sex have you thought about doing something with him apart from that and do you feel the same because if you do you could be a lesbian

No wonder you're repulsed!! Mouths do not belong there!! Gross!!

It's got nothing to do with gender...

first you may not like it, then you'll see...
as for me I had the same situation, but (!) I love women because I love them, not because of bad experience with men..
don't think about it, try, let him be gentle with you

Back