Why aren't the Lakers trying to trade Pau Gasol?

cyrusman122000

Jul 10, 2008
I keep hearing rumors about Odom, and I don't understand why the lakers aren't trying to trade gasol instead. If I was the lakers I'd be fed up with gasol after his public pathetic performance in the playoffs! Honestly he is soft, and weak minded I can tell. I'm almost certain the lakers have gotten the best of pau gasol! So why not trade the guy since he has a good trade value and get a good younger athletic player.

I mean I know everybody saw how pau played in the postseason

I completely agree with you the Lakers would be stupid for trying to trade Odom I would also trade Gasol because of his performance during the season and playoffs but the problem isn't that the Lakers don't want to trade Gasol but the problem is that no one wants him because of his performance that si why people are talking about Odom because he actually came to play while Gasol didn't and no one will want him. But I agree with yout hey should get rid of Gasol because he is a waste of time and the need a PF that can get the job done they should move Odom as a startee and they also need a PG as well as a young and healthy bench.

Pau Gasol is still good, he is a 20 point 10 rebound kinda guy. The Lakers need to get shooters and a fast point guard. Also Ron Artest sucks. The Lakers should try to get tayshaun prince and get rid of every person on the bench except for odom.

Back