Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why aren't the Lakers trying to trade Pau Gasol?

I keep hearing rumors about Odom, and I don't understand why the lakers aren't trying to trade gasol instead. If I was the lakers I'd be fed up with gasol after his public pathetic performance in the playoffs! Honestly he is soft, and weak minded I can tell. I'm almost certain the lakers have gotten the best of pau gasol! So why not trade the guy since he has a good trade value and get a good younger athletic player.

I mean I know everybody saw how pau played in the postseason

Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree with you the Lakers would be stupid for trying to trade Odom I would also trade Gasol because of his performance during the season and playoffs but the problem isn't that the Lakers don't want to trade Gasol but the problem is that no one wants him because of his performance that si why people are talking about Odom because he actually came to play while Gasol didn't and no one will want him. But I agree with yout hey should get rid of Gasol because he is a waste of time and the need a PF that can get the job done they should move Odom as a startee and they also need a PG as well as a young and healthy bench.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pau Gasol is still good, he is a 20 point 10 rebound kinda guy. The Lakers need to get shooters and a fast point guard. Also Ron Artest sucks. The Lakers should try to get tayshaun prince and get rid of every person on the bench except for odom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    trade kobe to the bulls