Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you like ROGER FEDERER or RAFAEL NADAL?

Do you like to look tennis sports or not? I like to look. I am a fan club of Roger Federer, because i think him look dignity, more quiet and he is a good tennis player.Then you,who you like more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rafael "Rafa" Nadal Parera --- born 3 June 1986) is a Spanish professional tennis player currently ranked No. 1 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). He is widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time;[2][3][4] his success on clay has earned him the nickname "The King of Clay", and has prompted many experts to regard him as the greatest clay court player of all time.

Roger Federer --- (born 8 August 1981) is a Swiss professional tennis player who held the ATP number one position for a record 237 consecutive weeks.[2] As of 6 June 2011, he is ranked World No. 3 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). Federer has won a men's record 16 Grand Slam singles titles. He is one of seven male players to capture the career Grand Slam and one of three (with Andre Agassi and Rafael Nadal) to do so on three different surfaces (clay, grass and hard courts). He is the only male player in tennis history to have reached the title match of each Grand Slam tournament at least 5 times. Many sports analysts, tennis critics, and former and current players consider Federer to be the greatest tennis player of all time.

12wang.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Federer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Federer is GOAT and he is classic

Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE rafael nadal, I know roger's game is like the most elegant and beautiful tennis ever played and all that stuff...but it just doesn't get to me like Rafa's game

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger Federer is the epitome of class and classic style tennis. He is my idol, and I have never looked up to a tennis player like I look up to Federer. Federer represents a perfect technical tennis game. He has impeccable form on all his shots, and hits the ball with such fluidity that it seems effortless. He seems to dance on the court and always maintains his composure. His focus is on executing the "textbook" tennis game to perfection. Unlike Nadal's crazed buggy-whip and wild animal-like style of play, Federer is a joy to watch, from ruthlessly battling out points in a fifth set tiebreaker to playing tennis in a suit for the latest Rolex commercial. If you watch carefully, he never grunts or falls to the norm of this new modern tennis that focuses on power and strength more than gracefulness and technique. Whether Federer's legacy will be broken by another tennis player, it is rare that he will ever be matched by someone who has such a refined game of tennis.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Rafa. He's determined and humble. He always gives credits to all his opponents. And when he is on the court, you will see that he's like a firing machine gun 'cause he never stops or hesitates. He still goes after the ball, hopnig he could return it. He is also agile and very tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Roger Federer over Nadal. They both are true Gentleman in the Tennis court they play respectfully. Roger Federer made a history & he has that experience to crate more and break more records well, Nadal is among the best.
    Novak 43 winning streak was ended by Roger Federer, Nadal can't do it that they both came across but Nadal loss to him ( novak) . Federer is the man who can overcome any odds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a Rafa fan

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am fond of watching tennis since I was a kid. Between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federrer, I think I like the way Roger plays over Nadal since he is more of a technical tennis player than Rafael.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast