Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

This made me laugh my butt off.?

Let's start with number one. Do not try and impress her. I was reading recently regarding this subject that women in general can see right through it when a man is trying to impress them. In actual fact it is one of the sure fire ways of her knowing that you like her and that you may be going over the top.

False. Take a look at the jerks, who get the girls? Their always impressing them.

Number 2 - Honesty, for the love of God do not go over to woman and BS your mouth off. This is the number one killer when it comes to impressing women. Be yourself and be honest.
    False
    Number 3 - A good decent smile. That's right do not stand there like you are awaiting the death sentence. Sure she may reject you but at least have a smile on your face.
    False, Don't want to see me smiling
    Number 4 - Good manners really impress a woman. Now you may think that the modern woman does not want the door opened for her because she is independent and so on - but this is not the case today as it wasn't yesterday. Women like good manners.
    False, women like guys who treat, Them like crap been proven.
    Number 5 - Do not take yourself too seriously. Have a sense of humor. Be willing to poke fun at yourself. Have a laugh and make her laugh. This helps to get all parties involved relaxed and having fun and she will be impressed by it.
    False. Tried it, doesn't work, women would rather date a jerk with no sense of humor then a guy who has one.
    Number 6 - Be sensitive towards her. Be considerate and understand her needs. You do not need to be some rude hard ass who is just trying to show off.
    False, When was the last time, U saw a girl with a guy who cared about her needs? U never have and never will. Women want a guy who is dangerous not a sissy.
    Number 7 - Having the smarts really helps. Intelligence is a very attractive trait. Intelligence comes with substance and ones own understanding. Generally those who are intelligent are independent yet socially and conversationally adaptable.
    This I agree with, but then again I am stupid, But not stupid to believe any of this BS.

Number 8 - This is a given. Be thoughtful. Listen to her and do not try and override what she is saying with your opinion. Be thoughtful relative to her sensitivities.
    Once again False, Women want the bad boy, not the sissy type. Even if a women falls for a sensitive guy, He won't last no more, Then 6 weeks.
    Number 9 - Having a job helps to impress and being able to keep that job may even impress her more. However it is not just about having a job, running your own business will also be impressive. If you find you are in a dead beat job at present the very aspiration to do better will also impress her.
    True, women are natural born gold diggers.
    Number 10 - Last but not least be sincere. Once again do not jump on the BS train. Women are impressed by sincerity

False, women love guys who brag about themselves, AKA the DB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    these are all true! eventually girls grow up and realize what we've missed out on, and regret it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geeze! Must really messy taking a dump now aaaa?