Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i don't what kind of blog i should make?

i don't have that much things to do in the holiday, and i'm trying to make a blog but i always stop because i don't know what to write, i turn off my intrernet and lie down on the couch or play with my dog. i life alone (i dont know how i should spell life or live), i'm bored, and dont tell me to get a boyfriend or something like that.

anyway please.... answer this

what should i write about

Downloads
    Uploads
    You live alone..... not life alone

Anyway, what are you good at? Thats usually the best thing to blog about. Choose something your either very good at, or something your very intrested in. An when I mean very, to a point you like looking up infrmatino about it every day. Not many people would be intrested about a blog about your life. I am not saying your life is boring, but then why read about others life unless there is some unique factor in it.

But its probably better to get out time to time, and experience the world. Most of my summers I spent in a different country did alot of traveling saw alot of sites, and learned about different cultures. You know Broadening my horizons.

Well anyway your choice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In which field are u interested? make a blog in your interested field as i am interested in celebrities profile so i make a celebrities profile blog.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should write about whatever you like, talk about whatever you like. Even if you have one line, share it, its a thought, furthermore, its your thought and its your blog.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join Tumblr (http://tumblr.com) Its a blogging service thats absolutely great because 1) It has a directory, (http://tumblr.com/directory) , so you can follow blogs that that talk about your interests.
    2) It has a reblog feature, which means, when you like a certain post, you click reblog, and then you tag it and click Reblog Post, so then the post will end up on your blog, with a mention of whom you reblogged it from...its like the Retweet feature from Twitter.
    3) Its very simple, and very visual...though there are blogs that wordy, tumblr is more about visual stuff, like photos and art, so if you have any, post it.
    If you want to know more about tumblr, leave me a message on one my tumblr blogs (links below) I could help introduce you and tell you more about it if you ever join Tumblr

Hope that helps, remember, keep calm, and move along, it'll all be fine
    *Panda hugs*
    P.S. Its live, in that sentence you asked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you make Love Blog............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Creating a blog is not a tough task, all u need is to sign up in XnYnz.com There are tons of companies out there that will design a blog for you but one area that I have had luck with this site .In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
    I hope that helps!