so im 14 and going to a sleepaway camp in LA (i live in san francisco) for one month. I have previousely gone to this camp when i was 12. Ok so this guy ______ (not going to mention name) went out with one of my friends at camp and they got pretty intimate, as far as 12 year olds should get (well a little further than that). I never talked to him or even looked at him but i remember he wasnt very.......cute. So then i missed camp for 2 summers, missing all the drama, who hooked up with who and who tpied the tents and whatever, so one of the things i hear buzzing in the air is that ______ got WAY hot! So i add him on fb and when he accepted i chatted him and he didnt even have the slightest memory of who i was but said he vagely remembered his gf talking about me. So that night we talked and he called me a prude and i could tell what kind of guy he was. He wants to hit it and quit it. But when we were talking....he figured me out. My whole life story in one little guess. I was shocked. So we videoed and i almost died. He is gorgeous! He asked me to flash my boobs and i didnt so he exited video chat and said i was boring and he got offline. He didnt get back online till 2 weeks later. Then we were talking and i didnt talk about what he wanted so that was it. (he lives in LA by the way) The next day he was online so i asked for his number and he gave it to me, so i texted him and we were talking and he said for all we know i could be the girl he asks out at camp this summer. Then i started talking about sex and things like that and he said want to video? and he was actually replying to my texts, so hes all wanna vid since u were a pussy last time and i said sure but i didnt flash my boobs so he exited. The next day he said come on please im not coming up to the bay anytime soon. and i said please come! and he said youll have to make it worth my while. so the next day was a saturday. i texted him like 15 times and finally got response saying ______is at a F****** party! shut the f up and stop texting him! you do it all the time and its so effing annoying! so i stopped and the next morning he texted me saying hey, sorry that was my friend, sorry, really so then we start talking about how he got no action at the party cause all the girls were taken and he said he so horny. and i apologized for texting him all the time and he said no, dont, its not annoying, dont worry about it so that was basically it....but i cant stop thinking about him.......hes the only guy whos ever figured me out for who EXACTLY i am. but everyone is telling me to stop talking to him, he just wants you for your body, but i will see him at camp or sooner, i need help, give any advice you want! thanks! i would just like to say that if he or any other guy or girl thinks that by saying or doing things to make me feel unpopular or provoked, it doesnt happen-ever, if they think that then thier messing with the wrong girl, and i would never ever flash my boobs to a guy. not just over video. just period. he is 14 to by the way