Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please just for fun, humor me and see if you can come up with something

concrete as to why it isn't true. OK? BTW I don't believe it either but that isn't the point The point is if it is provable or not?

(Can you prove or disprove that you are or are not dreaming everything which is happening around and to you)?

This dream would include any belief you have that you are not dreaming, Your dream would include you believing you now for absolute fact when you are dreaming or not. In other words any answer you come up with (ADD) (this is already included in your dream)

The point with this silly idea is that since you cannot prove or disprove it to yourself If you are or or not dreaming it all. Then how can you believe you know anything else for absolute fact
    JUNIOR Why would you believe in a dream you cannot feel pain? But even so you forgot to add (this is part of my dream as well

JAKE SIMMON You don't believe you could have a dreams about you dreaming? Add this to everything i say is an answer is part of my dream
    BORIS BADANOV Don't you think that if you can see that you cannot prove or disprove it actually should have a big effect on the idea that we know things for absolute fact like god?
    Krunkett P. Willakarthey, III. You too are forgetting to ADD what you said to be included in your dream

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because something is possible, does not mean it is likely. Dreams have a certain quality to them. The waking state has a certain quality to it. In dreams, I mistook them for the waking state. I have even had moments in the waking state that seemed dream-like and unreal, sometimes surreal. But those dreams still had a haze-like quality about them. They were not consistent or logical. My thinking was not clear in the dream. Now in the waking state, my thinking is clear and there is not a haze like quality, or a lack of logic or consistency. When feeling dream-like or unreal, the waking state still maintained a clarity and consistency that let me know it was a waking experience. This isincontrovertible evidence that this is a waking experience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    becausethe bible says so.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you realize we are not living in the movie Inception...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you are thinking. You don't think within a thought (dreaming equals thought).

Downloads
    Uploads
    No need. Either way, in the end the only pragmatic thing to do is to behave as if it is not a dream, so knowledge of which one is true is a moot issue since it will not affect anything else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your idea need not be considered as funny. All that you think as the world and the universe are simply symbolical representations of the activities in the brain. They cannot be the real world if there is any thing to call the 'real world'.

Read: Agreed Truth and Absolute Truth www.godage.com www.scribd.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinch yourself or cut yourself and you feel the pain and bleed. In a dream you don't feel the pain.
    Put the bong down and just say no!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Animals don't have consciousness; how do you know this world wasn't just created especially for your own experience and the rest of us are drones for you to understand your existence?