Please just for fun, humor me and see if you can come up with something

the_ambusher

Dec 29, 2008
concrete as to why it isn't true. OK? BTW I don't believe it either but that isn't the point The point is if it is provable or not?

(Can you prove or disprove that you are or are not dreaming everything which is happening around and to you)?

This dream would include any belief you have that you are not dreaming, Your dream would include you believing you now for absolute fact when you are dreaming or not. In other words any answer you come up with (ADD) (this is already included in your dream)

The point with this silly idea is that since you cannot prove or disprove it to yourself If you are or or not dreaming it all. Then how can you believe you know anything else for absolute fact
JUNIOR Why would you believe in a dream you cannot feel pain? But even so you forgot to add (this is part of my dream as well
JAKE SIMMON You don't believe you could have a dreams about you dreaming? Add this to everything i say is an answer is part of my dream
BORIS BADANOV Don't you think that if you can see that you cannot prove or disprove it actually should have a big effect on the idea that we know things for absolute fact like god?
Krunkett P. Willakarthey, III. You too are forgetting to ADD what you said to be included in your dream

Because something is possible, does not mean it is likely. Dreams have a certain quality to them. The waking state has a certain quality to it. In dreams, I mistook them for the waking state. I have even had moments in the waking state that seemed dream-like and unreal, sometimes surreal. But those dreams still had a haze-like quality about them. They were not consistent or logical. My thinking was not clear in the dream. Now in the waking state, my thinking is clear and there is not a haze like quality, or a lack of logic or consistency. When feeling dream-like or unreal, the waking state still maintained a clarity and consistency that let me know it was a waking experience. This isincontrovertible evidence that this is a waking experience.

No need. Either way, in the end the only pragmatic thing to do is to behave as if it is not a dream, so knowledge of which one is true is a moot issue since it will not affect anything else.

Your idea need not be considered as funny. All that you think as the world and the universe are simply symbolical representations of the activities in the brain. They cannot be the real world if there is any thing to call the 'real world'.

Read: Agreed Truth and Absolute Truth www.godage.com www.scribd.com

Pinch yourself or cut yourself and you feel the pain and bleed. In a dream you don't feel the pain.
Put the bong down and just say no!

Animals don't have consciousness; how do you know this world wasn't just created especially for your own experience and the rest of us are drones for you to understand your existence? :D

Back