Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people believe in a religion that discriminates against homosexuals?

Okay first of all I respect every ones' opinion no matter what it is and my question is not meant to offend anyone. As we all know we live in the 21st century and everyone should be equal including homosexuals, they are equal and deserve all the rights and respect like any one else, its just like black, white, asian, and all races are equal and all deserve respect. I read in the bible that God says that homosexuality is a big sin and he even doesn’t the respect the rights and the feelings of homosexual people and more over that god killed homosexuals by burning them in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah if you are familiar with it. For me I would never ever believe in that god or religion who doesn’t respect the feelings and rights of homosexual people because I believe every one is equal. So my question is I live here in America and most people are Christian even the country is based on Christian values and is a God believer country, even the people who believe in homosexual rights a lot of them believe in Christianity and its god. Why do people still believe in a religion and god who kills innocent people for practicing their rights? Thanks alot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed not because they were full of homosexuals but because they were filled with hatred, godlessness, and an angry mob that intended to rape two angels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You choose to be own by Satan and that is your choice, whether you believe it or not It is like saying that you don't believe that you have parents. If you think the way you do, then I believe in a religion that discriminates against homosexuals, pedophiles, rapists, incest, bestiality, murder and thieves. Gosh, it is only you who wish to elevate homosexuality above the other sins. Sin is sin and just because you think that homosexuals are equal to pedophiles, but deserve more rights, that is your delusion.

Why do you respect the feelings and rights of pedophiles and believe that every one is equal? Please don't try to change what you said, by adding consenting adults, because adult incest is consensual and suicide is consensual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So according to your logic, we should all be racist if we lived in the 18th century and lynch blacks. The whole century excuse is hypocritcal and makes no sense. So 22th century says it's ok to rape children, we should just accept it because "get with the times it's the 20th century!!"?

Be serious

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see you are not wanting the right answer. You just want to prove your point. So why answer you. But who is innocent? Where do you get that you are innocent? Where do you get that anyone is innocent?

I disagree with you in that the US is filled with mostly Christians. Nominal maybe twenty or some odd years ago. That is not the case today.

Yet by your answers you have read the bible a little, or you would know that God does not judge sins in degrees! He has judge all sin as death. He has shown that all men are sinners. That all men including you and including me that we deserved death. Yet God the God in the Bible you don't believe in is a God of Mercy and sent His Only Begotten Son to take your place to take my place He died for the sins of the world, not just the sin of homosexuals but all sins. Murderers and the unbelievers and the thieves and the child molestors. all of them God lumped together.

But you do err greatly in your understanding of the Bible. You need to go take a refresher course and then come back and do your ranting again!