Is Father David Trosch an evil Satanist?
I say this because this has been revealed to me by God through Jesus. He has done a lot of black magic on me .He is a part of a Satanic cult that has engaged in serial killings and murders etc. He runs the website http://trosch.org/ He and other members of this cult have done me much harm. They have committed many violent crimes and as well as black magic attacks. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing along with his cohorts. I have prayed to God through Jesus about this. He is a moral hypocrite along with his cohorts. He opposes the message of Our Lady of Fatima along with other members of his cult.

He is a racist bigot and he is homophobic. He has no sympathy and empathy for gay/homosexuals as can be seen by what he writes. He accuses people of being "pedophiles" for being gay .But this is not true of all gay people as we may claim that all straight people are pedophiles too? Are heterosexual men all pedophiles. Are we to assume that all straight men are pedophiles because of their sexual orientation? He has a double standard .I know he is evil because this is what God through Jesus has revealed to me in prayer. You can pray yourself to God about it.

I have a complex sense of morality. I believe in doing good and avoiding evil.Healing and avoiding harm. Doing what is mostly legal and avoiding what is mostly criminal.I believe there are exceptions to the law however as there are some criminal things I feel are justified. I believe in treating others as you would like to be treated .You know how to love yourself -in the same way try to love your neigbor.I reject murder, I reject violence except in self-defence avoiding permanant injury to my attacker(and sometime it's no possible to avoid permanant injury to an attacker) I reject any actions or behaviours that cause permanant injury. I reject kidnadeprivationvation of libery and false imprisonment. We respect people's human rights. I seek to maximise goodness and minimise evil within my life.I understand that morality is shades of grey.It's not all 100% good and 100% evil. All purely black(evil) and good(white) .It's all shades of grey (mixture of black and white) .And it is varying shades of grey with morality.To any one sin, crime or moral virtue or vice there is a partially bad/evil side and a partially good side.It's not 100% good or 100% evil. I believe there is a good side to some sins otherwise people would not feel good engaging in them. You have to understand the whole picture. Try to see and feel things from the perspective of the person enaging in the sin and have sypathy and empathy for why they do what they do.

I try ot understand people in all there complexities . People can feel completely contradictory feelings. One person's pleasure is another peron's pain. One person's heaven is another person's hell.What makes you feel good makes me feel bad. What you find attractive I find ugly."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" "That's not music to my ears" One person's trash is another person's treasure.

I also believe there is forgiveness and mincludingcludig pardon from punishment) but I also believe in "punishment for greater good " That is to say that there is a need to punish people sometimes because it is justified and it serves as a deterrent to evil or bad behaviour. I know punishment hurts and the idea is to heal not harm .But I believe in minimal punish in preference to maximum punishment, the more preferable forms of punishment to the less preferable forms of punishment .I mean what would you rather prefer , go to jail ,do community service or pay a fine or go scott free ? .And I don't believe in subjecting people to "cruel and unusual punishments" or inhumane punishments -and the definition varies from individual to individual.I mean in Mcountriesntires they chop off hands and fingers for stealing which I think is cruel and excessive. And I don't belieengagingnaging in false justifications to engage in excessive cruelty-and that can apply to any sin, crime .

This man and his group are Satanists who do witchcraft and spy on people using black magic like big brother using the silver cord,lay lines and astral projection. They are not justified in attacking me .Jesus has told me to speak out against him and his Satanic cult.He is possessed by demons of a serial killer along with other members of his cult.

I admit there possibilityblity I could be wrong, and I am seeking an exorcism myself. I sought help from this man over the interent for an exorcism and he has simply attacked me severely using black magic along with his cohorts. God through Jesus has asked me to speak out against this man especially because he opposed the message of "Our Lady of Fatima " which is a divine revelation from God through Jesus .It is described by some as the greatest miracle since Jesu