Serious question for Atheists do you find it easier to tell someone off ?

IconicMe

May 24, 2011
since you don't believe in God, what I mean is you don't feel guilty because you know God doesn't like this. I have lost my temper with people are are just so hard to deal with (family included) then I feel bad (yes cause of the argument/fight) but also cause I know God wants us to be loving to each other.

I have to admit alot of times I want to freak with someone who deserves it, I bite my tongue because I am a Christian. Do you just let loose on someone? LOL (have to admit I'm jealous about that haha)

OR do you not do it, cause you just think it's morally wrong/you dont like to argue etc etc?

p.s when I say go off on someone I dont mean about religion, I'm talking about someone who is being a complete schmuck or is instigating a fight.

god doesn't want you to be good to people who thinks you're better of unhappy and unsuccessful and do anything they can in the name of "goodness" to prevent your rise.

I feel bad when something I do or say hurts someone else. I probably don't treat people as harshly as they deserve.

Back