If there is an anti christ why would he ever reveal himself? Wouldn't it just...

CorbenS

May 25, 2011
...be easier to kill us all? I am atheist, just wondering religious peoples thoughts on this matter.

He has a plan. First he makes you afraid, then he makes you love him, then he rules the world. It happens slowly. It started with Pop Idol, but soon he began to take over the planet with Americal Idol, Britain's/America's Got Talent, and X-Factor...

What about this Harold Camping dude who has predicted the end of the world 3 times now and his predictions bombed two times already? And he's already determined that God will save up 200 million of Camping's followers and the rest of us will burn and die. Does that not make him an anti christ in and of itself?

Silly. You forgot we are all under the control of an all-knowing god.

God planned for the anti christ to reveal himself so god can kill him and proclaim himself hero.

just as the "Light-Force'' have 12-disciples around one...
...which represent 12-star systems around Vega

The Illuminati-cabal have 12 Families around one central family: the Rothschilds.

Anti Christ is already Among us...he is a master deceiver as lucifer but gains power and trust first and Most likely somone in the government or even a president... then when the time comes nothing but disaster occurs...as in the bible says every 1000 yrs...the anti christ and sapposibly lucifer shall be release from their prision sent from arch angel michael to roam the world for certain amount of time then back to where they were sent imprison...i think it has already been 1000yrs and they are already among us but slowly will cause chaos till the time comes and false prophets will aid in their destruction...BUT i know god will intervien

The anti chirst is anybody who doesn't claim Christ died for our sins...its not exactly one person.

Back