do teachers gossip to other teachers about students?

DonutsYum

May 24, 2011
i got in deep trouble for something well i think im gonna and i'm just thinking now will every single teacher know about it? im kinda embarrassed to go to school now...

what ur opinion?

When I was in my third year of high school, I was in three different English courses (one was the standard English course--English 3; the second was poetry and the third was creative writing). Creative writing was the only one that I did well in all year long. Anyway, one day, either my poetry or English 3 teacher came up to me once and said something along the lines of, "I heard you don't do your work for Mr. Blablabla's class."

In other words, yes--teachers do gossip about students. Do all of them? Hopefully not, but I'm not sure.

You this has also happened to me, my teacher didn't gossiped about it. So keep faith and you'll find that everything is alright again! Or u can walk to her and just prove that your innocent by- talking in a really slow and soft voice, acting really sweet, having courage in you! Just say that it wasn't your fault, it was an accident! Just try this, and i can bet that she'll be impressed! It's well tested!
GOOD LUCK!

Yes they do. personally I think that's little unprofessional. but they do. my dad is a teacher so I should know.

haha, yeah in Primary school a few years back there'd allways be two mega bi****** who were allways bad-mouthing little kids, talking about how bad they are.... It's funny because they're baggingthemselves because they're the ones who teach students so... yeHA.

Firstly, they shouldn't talk about any of there pupils only if it's to the principle or if another teacher has been involved. Being realistic they probably don't follow this and it's certain that they speak about pupils in the tea room and at home. My sister had some problems with this at her school and I had immediately went down the problem was shorted by the principle who wasn't very happy with the staff.

They gossip about everything and everyone. Gossip about students parents and family members, the students home life (yet how would they know about that) whether students have a bath or a shower. Oh we know who has showers because they don't lean their heels. NO I am not one of them, but heard it said. Go to school knowing something else has been done for them to gossip about yours is all in the past.

Yes, they do those things. I always hope the teachers forget about the wrong things I've done a.k.a failing at math or something like that.

Back