is there any DVD player that supports NTFS format?

Lana

May 17, 2008
i recently bought WD Hard Drive 3.0TB but i cant convert it to FAT32 my DVD player only reads FAT32. does anybody knows someone or something that can reformat my hard drive. i have a year old WD hard drive 1.0TB that was reformatted to FAT32 but unfortunately that store who did it for me is out of bussiness and i have no contact with them. Please help
i tried to convert it on mac and pc but it didnt work. i tried to split it but still dont work. i know i can buy blue ray dvd player but i burn movies and store them on my hard drive not into tv over internet

You're trying to view hundreds of your videos on the external hardrive to your dvd player.. Well, it is impossible since all dvd player and blu ray player accept FAT 32 drive only. There are ways you can convert your NTFS to FAT32, but I won't waste my time.. This is 2011, throw away your dvd player and get a blu ray player. Most blu ray player can view DVDS and stream youtube videos, netflix and can even stream all the movies, pictures from your external hardrive from your computer. Get it, you won't regret it.

Back