...the alt key physically.? I just installed the new software on blackberry curve 8250, the 5.0 bundle 1096, it was fine for 2 days and then randomly every now and then it would put a character into a symbol randomly, like for example 'a' would change to * and 's' to '4' , and after an hour it permantely was on alt, as it had alt in the top right of my screen , so i restarted my phone, whilst it was busy loading i still noticed the alt, when i had to enter my pin it automatically had to change to the '123' icon becuase all pins are numbers but after that it went straight back to alt and i cant enter my password because my password is in letters.

(I took it to vodacom, they didnt know what to do , they said take it to vodacare , which would be a minimum of two weeks , im 15 my exams just finished my blackberry is my life right now, someone out there , PLEASE HELP ME ??
Hi Joe im not sure how to comment so im just going to use this , i took your advice hard re-boot didnt help, where would i find the updates button on desktop manager ??
Hi Justin , im still having a problem my mom says she is going to take it in to get repaired tomorrow, so my last chance will be now.

Hi Nanana i have already try to do that now i have my same software version but the alt remains in the top right of my screen .