would this get to you if you were a mother? ALL MOMS HELP IS NEEDED.?

• Thread starter Kevina karate hampster
  • Start date
K

Kevina karate hampster

huge problem with my parents.no room 4 it.what if your child said this to u?what would your re-action be:
the reason im "mean" to yous is cuz thats the only
thing i get from the 2 of u.we wouldnt have
all of this disrespect and "attitude" if u were just nicer.all you 2 are,are mean.&dad,i dont want anything to do with him.and im not just saying that.i mean i could see if only one of you were mean,made big deals outta everything,used stuff against me,etc.but no its both of u.i was cursed w/
2 parents like that.u shouldnt be afraid 2 tell your parents the truth,2 talk 2 them,or 2 even live in your own house.everyday goes by so slow.im never happy.and its all becuase of u.im happiest when im away from home.away from yous.away from everything yous put me through.the meaness,unfairneess,bossiness.it seems like u will stop at nothing,as long as im feeling upset&sad.I feel helpless&hurt.i dont even want to go to bed and wake up or come home from school.its jus the same thing day after day
everything is spelt weird becuase it wouldnt fit. please i need all the help i can get.
my mom says im disrespectful and stufff. above is what im thinking about saying to her. what would you think if your child said that to you? i know its hard, its so hard to explain also.
the u(s) = you
the 2 = too
reason im mad - theyre mean, unfair, consttantly screaming, theyre just not good parents bottom line.

IM A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL.
& if your gonna be a jerk about this dont answer it. this is something serious going on in my life.

I'm sorry but this ran on and on and made no sense...I hope someone else can make heads or tails out of it...I do get the gist you are upset....hope you feel better.

How would you feel if someone said this to you? If you attack them they will get mad and not change, just like you do when they attack you. Instead of telling them why they are bad tell them what you need from them and what you are willing to give in return. Ask them what they need from you.

When it is just the same thing day after day someone will have to take the high road if they want it to change. Since you are the one asking the question I VOTE FOR YOU.

Start small don't expect to fix everything in one hour, one day, or one month. But you can change your whole family if you are willing to change first. Good Luck don't give up

I'm sorry your mad at your mom i'm just not sure why you are mad? I hope that you can get the help you need. maybe you can add why are mad

I was in the same situation as you. I was always happiest with total strangers outside of home. Nothing major went on at home, I just felt I wasn't loved.

Many people will tell you you're just being dramatic and all parents yell (they do) and maybe you are and maybe you aren't. The secret to life is to listen to everyone but only take in what you feel is necessary. Your parents maybe yelling at you with constructive critiscism... things you NEED to know to develop a good personality.

Try not to cross borders with them too much, and do NOT do another scene like this again. You end up looking like a drama queen, and after a while they won't even care if you get upset because they'll think you're just going on.

The truth is, I don't know you're exact situation. But no parent is perfect. From the sounds of it, they DO love you and you are in those cliche teen years when everything is hard... ESPECIALLY getting along with ur 'rents.

Spend tons of time with friends. But in the meantime, learn to get along with your parents. They won't change, but you can.

Good Luck! :)

i went through this too and i was sort able to stay gone alot but you are right when you have to come home from school or wake up its the worst. i am a 22 yr old now and there are times that i wish i had the courage to say what i wanted to to see if things would change. but in my case things kept getting worse and worse to where what i wanted to say wouldn't have matter any more. maybe you should give it that chance and say what you need to say and tell them how you feel. i hope the best for you.

I would think it was typically teenage girl drama...i went through it too. But if this is a real ligit problem and all I did was scream at my kids and one of them said this to me then I would probably take it to heart and try to change a bit. Good Luck to you.

I think you are being a drama queen and need to grow up. If you have a roof over your head and parents that have put up with you this far you should not be trying to make them feel guilty. Once you realize that they have it as hard or harder than you maybe you'll understand. Be the bigger man.

;-) Good luck.

It's very hard to read.

First, I have no idea if you are male or female or your age. All you can do is talk with your parents about this. If you have already talked with them and nothing has changed, then you need to see your school counselor and ask him/her how to handle this. I assume you are too young to move out.

If you think they are picking on you, you need to talk with a concerned adult. Good luck, Hon.

Back