Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly I have to say Xbox 360. The controller is more appropriately sized (The PS3 one is kind of wide). The online service, although not free, has some great features and is updated fairly often (~3-6 a year). The game selection is pretty good, and even though Microsoft isn't licensed for certain franchises (Killzone, Gran Turismo, SOCOM) it does have a very large game catalogue. Nowadays, what you're paying for in a Playstation 3 is not worth it. The newest ones are no longer Blu-Ray or Playstation 2 backwards-compatible. Those 2 reasons killed it for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Playstation has to be the better entertainment platform but the 360 is the better overall gaming console.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Neither is "better". Only which one you prefer more because of your personal tastes. That does not make your preferred system the best system, all it means is that system suits you better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a PS3 and XBOX 360 but I don't play XBOX that much because I don't have XBOX LIVE is not because I cant afford it but because I find it ridiculous to pay to go online on one console while the other one is free, but I am not going to lie paying £60 is well worth it for a good online experience that is reliable at most times but not all. In my opinion I think PS3 better because it has blue-ray and free online and i think the graphics for some games not all games but some look better than on XBOX. and games that PS3 release are better for example God of war and Uncharted

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a PS3 and XBOX 360 but I don't play XBOX that much because I don't have XBOX LIVE is not because I cant afford it but because I find it ridiculous to pay to go online on one console while the other one is free, but I am not going to lie paying £60 is well worth it for a good online experience that is reliable at most times but not all. In my opinion I think PS3 better because it has blue-ray and free online and i think the graphics for some games not all games but some look better than on XBOX. and games that PS3 release are better for example God of war and Uncharted

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    xbox- better controler, better online, better games
    ps3- free online

if your a cheapo get a ps3

Downloads
    Uploads
    ps3 free online

Downloads
    Uploads
    ps3 free online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12