Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    "Mel"atoninDeficient

If a charging cellphone can turn off my laptop's transformer, how dangerous

is the cell phone for humans? When I set my cell phone for charging, if my laptop's transformer (ie. AC adapter) is anywhere within 1 foot from the charging cellphone, my laptop's transformer goes off. My laptop then begins to draw power from its battery. To get the transformer to work again, I have to unplug the transformer wire from the wall socket and then plug in again, and move my phone at least 1 foot away. The cellphone and transformer of my laptop are connected to two different power supply units, so this is not due to any kind of overload.

I experimented with enough number of permutations and I now know that it is my charging cellphone that turns off the transformer of my laptop.

The cell phone is a Windows Mobile Smartphone made by HTC called Vox. The transformer is a Delta Electronics model ADP-90FB and it is connected to my Toshiba laptop.

If cellphones are able to turn off transformers of laptops, I wonder what is the impact these cell phones have on our bodies and on our brains?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lets put it this way. What is the worst thing can happen to you as an individual?

Assuming becoming disabled or dying.

ok,

how many people died or got disabled from mobile phones or PDA's since they launched?

I don't know any...(haven't heard any and I do read lots of news from all around the world..)

So I don't think you have much to worry about.

Hope this helps.