When swiching over to a iPad 2 will your paid apps redownload for free?

htree_jacob

May 1, 2011
I just purchased a new iPad 2. I was wondering if the apps I bought on my old iPad will be free to download on my new iPad, or will I have to pay for them again?

I choose best answer! Thanls!

Yes, but you should just plug your old iPad into the computer, sync and back it up one last time if you can. If you sold your old one, then just plug in your new one. It will say "setup as backup of ____" where ___ is the name of your old iPad. Just let it do that and then it will also keep all of your preferences from your iPad 1.

yes If they are on your Itunes library you can just sync them right to your Ipad 2 if they are in your Itunes library

but for some reason you have to download them again yes you can without having to pay again as long as you are using the same apple ID/

yes If they are on your Itunes library you can just sync them right to your Ipad 2 if they are in your Itunes library

but for some reason you have to download them again yes you can without having to pay again as long as you are using the same apple ID/

Back