I'm not asexual or anything.. I mean, whenever I see a hot guy *drool* (I'm a girl). But it's more of a look don't touch scenario all the time. I have more guy friends that girl friends, and yet sometimes I feel insecure about other guys.

I went out with this guy ONCE, and I didn't have the strongest feelings for him, but I felt like I was going into shock- I saw white and my hands were trembling and I thought I was going to throw up. I guess I thought I couldn't handle it, even when I didn't even really like this guy.

I'm pretty much your average teenage girl when it comes to liking guys, and I always fantasize about being in a relationship. But why is it I freeze when I actually THINK about getting into one?

I've never been abused sexually or anything like that, so it's not because I won't get into a relationship. I feel like I can't. God I feel so pathetic!

Is this normal? What should I do? I'm not the bravest person out there (TRUST ME ON THIS.), and I'm afraid that this would really ruin my chance of having a real relationship with someone. Help?