Today while in the office I saw the same police officer which drives by occasionally in his charger patrol car . He actually stopped for like 5 seconds behind my car and pulled out what looked like an iphone. My car was parked at work. I imagine he took a picture. Why would he a picture of my car? Can he? I always see him around town patrolling on my way home. He was an older guy, white hair. My cars a non stock 99 Camaro SS. Def. looks and sounds modded lol.Could he have taken pictures of my tinted windows? There at 2%. That's what I suspect. Or maybe just checking out my car? I often get compliments in the street and requests to take pictures of it. This has got me thinking about removing my side window tint. I haven't gotten a ticket in this car yet. I usually keep look out and pull them down when I spot a cop. But I did get one in my old camaro. The other day I got pulled over for speeding (different city) and the cop really got into it asking questions about my car and complimenting but nothing related to engine modifications. Could he have just wanted a picture of my car?

I guess he just likes the car. Because he was like at an angle from the rear so it wouldn't have been a good shot of the side window tint.