Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member AverageCollegeStudent's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

While traveling down Ingnorance Blvd, will the Republicans turn left on

Change Street or right on Birther Ln? Or are they drunk and don't care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so is that where you get your crack

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll drive by your working corner at Dumbasss & Liberal Streets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never drive the main drag thru a college,those fools don't have enough sense to get out of the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I stay far away from liberal cesspools, but you have fun out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you cant even spell ignorance,with a spell checker

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a watcher away from the political cult fray, I saw that Obama created the birther controversy and now I see that folks like you will keep it alive. I was underwhelmed when he presented this document that I can make on my own computer as a real birth certificate and think that you will keep it alive long enough for more to be proven. Lets face it, Obama created the problem by being dishonest and it took a wacko like Trump to resolve it and it will be folks like you that will stimulate interest in his student registration status (foreign..I did not accidentally register as a foreign student) and his failure to register for Selective Service like every other 18 years old US citizen did. Did he accidentally think he was a non citizen then too? Yes, the birther issue will be kept alive by the political left wing and that is really ironic isn't it? Political cultist people just go nuts over everything and when Obama flashed this really questionable document and said lets put this behind us...he meant lets not think about this anymore? Who is? YOU. That is irony.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They will continue to drive straight down the street and off the cliff, the tornado took out the street closed sigh yesterday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    15% of Democrats are birthers
    11% of Independents
    and
    24% republican

Looks like there is plenty of stupid for all parties

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends... we havent decided as we sit and watch laughing as all the libs running down Constipated Lane, sliding into Bowl Movement Ave and finally sinking deep into Azzhole Blvd!..

According to a recent study - are you with me? ... most college students - are you still there? ... lack the skills to perform complex reading tasks such as understanding credit card offers, summarizing results of surveys and - now pay attention, folks - comprehending newspaper editorials
    The study, performed by the American Institutes for Research, showed 50 percent of students at four-year schools and more than 75 percent at two-year schools lacked the skills to perform complex literacy tasks. In addition, only 20 percent of students pursuing four-year degrees had basic quantitative mathematic skills.

One reason is classic laziness. College students are a group of young adults just beginning life on their own. Why should we calculate the price per ounce of food to find the most affordable mac and cheese when we can simply grab the same, more expensive, name brand mom used to get?

Why should we balance our checkbooks when we can simply pay a $30 overdraft fee and then go back to playing X-Box? Perhaps students don't understand arguments of editorials because they don't care about the topic introduced and prefer reading Maxim.

However, laziness is only one factor contributing to student illiteracy. As the world evolves, more forms of information are available to students. Often in classroom settings, students are asked not only to read and comprehend the text but to also look up supplementary materials on the Internet, in newspapers and on television. For every credit hour, students can expect three hours of outside reading. Students are expected to take in a landslide of new information on different topics each day. It is no wonder that they test low on their ability to comprehend prose, interpret tables and keep up with their math skills. They are overloaded.

Another factor could be technology. Most college-aged students have been using computers and watching television for as long as they can remember. Information on television and on the Internet is often presented in a broken-down format. If it is easier and more time effective for students to watch CNN than to read a newspaper, then they are going to lose their ability to understand complex arguments in text.

l ike the other said... I hope your folks knows what they are getting *LMAO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast