Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 398 of 503 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5029
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    nope! it's totally out in full hahaha came out January 1st

anyway, requesting Backstage P as well.
    I just checked on Steam and it's still on Early Access - it's not completed yet. And it's not even on sale even if it's still in the middle of Steam's Holiday Sale 2015. The last time it was on sale was on May 2014, sadly.

Unregistered
    I knew I should have downloaded Notch The Innocent Luna while I still had the chance...*sigh*

I did manage to get Break Chance Memento though...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I knew I should have downloaded Notch The Innocent Luna while I still had the chance...*sigh*

I did manage to get Break Chance Memento though...
    Yeeeaahh I didn't get Notch: The Innocent Luna either since I was working. If anyone could re-up that I'd super appreciate it.

I did, however, get the rest of the ones she released...tho tbh I don't remember what those were other then BAD END - which I'll re-up later. (can anyone let me know what the others were?)

Here's Break Chance Memento: mega(DOT)nz/ #!0E8X3TzS!Iz2hAJxlGIB8oROo088GOjppOxL_Cg0SBlxnH-gFj7g

Unregistered
    The itslionette blog is back but they won't be updating download links anymore. The links for Notch, Break Chance Memento, Bad End, and Over the Hill were working as of this post.

Unregistered
    thank you very much!

Unregistered
    Ehh Lionette's little breakdown lasted all of a day, I'm sure things will be up and running like normal soon

Unregistered
    what happened with lionette ?

Unregistered
    what happened with lionette ?
    From what i understand she thinks people are ungrateful for not telling her how to crack games when she asked it, she thinks that we should help her since she is posting all of those games.
    Well i would gladly help her if i could but she doesn't seem to understand that only a small % of people actually know how to do that.

Unregistered
    Err... I read the post. No where in it did she say she thinks people are ungrateful. In fact, she said she hated being thanked...
    I've followed her blog since the beginning, and she'd asked for help or opinions before but deleted the post after a day or two when no one commented. Myself included :/
    Besides, she's a smart girl (I think...?), I'm sure she knows very few people know how to crack games.

I also don't think she really explained what caused her to freak, she kinda rushed it without giving us much to go on.

Unregistered
    Err... I read the post. No where in it did she say she thinks people are ungrateful. In fact, she said she hated being thanked...
    I've followed her blog since the beginning, and she'd asked for help or opinions before but deleted the post after a day or two when no one commented. Myself included :/
    Besides, she's a smart girl (I think...?), I'm sure she knows very few people know how to crack games.

I also don't think she really explained what caused her to freak, she kinda rushed it without giving us much to go on
    ^^ Idk if you can read the previous anon, but on my screen it's all jumbled and buggy so I'm reposting

Page 398 of 503 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast