Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 453 of 503 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5029
    Unregistered
    I doubt it^

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCode View Post
    Does anyone know if Code: Realize will ever be converted to PC platform since it's only PSV rn? I mean, we could just wait for a PSV emulator but who the hell knows when that'll happen :/
    I doubt it since it was released in english by Aksys. If it would be any other company then maybe.

Unregistered
    Hey at a point in solstice I get an error code and cant resume playing..did that happen to anyone else?

Unregistered
    Hello everyone, sorry to bother you guys but I'm having a bug with Solstice and I was wondering if it was just me or someone else experiences it ; u;

In my playthrough, Galen romances Kasiya > Gets thrown into jail by Yani > Yani asks Lev about Kala and is constantly haunted by him > Yani romancing Sem > She accepted Yakone's deal for help to escape, and I'm getting an error on line 33 message which doesn't let me advance after the Look for Istvan/Find Constance choice, no matter which choice I pick...

Unregistered
    Again with Solstice here! Tried to return to an earlier save and Not tell Yakone about seeing Lev > Refusing escape deal and Yani found out about Sarn's death planned by Istvan. Some stuff changed story-wise, including Sem being a huge dick lol, but I once again got the "at position 33: Unknown variable back_bd" error once getting to the Look for Istvan/Find Constance choice. Does someone else have the same problem?

Unregistered
    Code:realize is never released for PC in the first place so how do you expect it to be "converted" even if it's by a company other than Aksys?

Unregistered
    I do have a same problem with the Istvan/Constance choice. Guess we have to wait for someone to upload an update. (:

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Code:realize is never released for PC in the first place so how do you expect it to be "converted" even if it's by a company other than Aksys?
    Because they did so with Amnesia, it was never released for pc before, the same with Beast Master it was out only on consoles but glozus would have converted it for pc, though kickstarter failed so we will never see it in english anyway haha.

Unregistered
    There are no plans to port Norn9 or Code:Realize on PC. I think Norn9 got a mobile port recently but only in Japanese.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dangan Ronpa was also localized for PC even though it was originally a PSP/PS Vita game. But I imagine that's only because the demand for it was high.

tl;dr Code:realize PC ver. will prolly never see the light of day. Let's just hope a PS Vita emulator will come out eventually.

Page 453 of 503 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast