Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 371 of 503 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5029
    Unregistered
    thank u so much!!!!!!!!! waiting forever

Unregistered
    Here's a steam copy for epic quest of the 4 crystals if anybody's interested. I won it on their giveaway

KPC5A-DEIFI-ME9FK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's a steam copy for epic quest of the 4 crystals if anybody's interested. I won it on their giveaway

KPC5A-DEIFI-ME9FK
    Thank you so much!!! ;___; I've activated the game ;__; *send you hugs*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by tgywal View Post
    Hello Sweetqueerbb,

I am TGywal from Anime-Sharing. Aeskey from Anime-sharing and I have managed to make a Cracked PC Version of the Heroes Rise Trilogy. Aeskey cracked the game, and I provided the game files for Aeskey to crack.

Look, I know that you're trying to help people on this forum by re-uploading files from Anime-Sharing on to ihav, but I believe it's not fair on the uploaders. In the past on Anime-Sharing, uploaders have left AS and stopped uploading games completely because of people redistributing their files onto other websites. I believe the best solution is telling the people on this forum to sign up to Anime-Sharing(DOT)com and download the game files from there if they wish to play a particular game. You can even provide a link to the thread which has the game they want to play from AS on here but please try not to re-upload the game. You have uploaded my files here before as well. Thank you.

On another note, here is the link for the cracked PC version of Heroes Rise Trilogy:

mega(DOT)nz/#!3VRgwSQR!van4GkPHGNYz_EJTWiYS_02S44sBafYVuUm0oib 3fUs

Please enjoy and make sure to support the game developer/author, Zachary Sergi, if you can, by buying his awesome game. The Heroes Rise Trilogy game is available as an app on Android and iOS devices. You can also buy this game off Steam. It's cheap, so please do.

Steam Link:

store(DOT)steampowered(DOT)com/sub/47611/

From,
    T
    People from Anime-sharing sometimes reupload stuff from Erogedownlad so it is fair if you ask me since you are usually credited.

Unregistered
    Thank you everyone! And thank you TGywal for Area-X V2 in particular! I said this earlier in the thread but do you or anyone else know how to fix the gallery password? The password is not working with the version I got from TGywal. Thanks!!

Unregistered
    ^Try "EMIRAGER" as the password

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey if anyone is having issues with saving in black closet anon in original thread offered this & it seems to work pretty well

dropfile.to/ff2fG

drop it in to IGG-Black.Closet\game and replace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thanks TGywal. I've always wanted to try one of the COG games to see exactly how much story you get for the price, there are a few I've been looking at but that question always stopped me from purchasing. I was wondering about loading a save into the next game, it asks for an email address for their website, I'm guessing due to the game being cracked there is no work around that?

Unregistered
    thanks for black closet!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrecognisable View Post
    Wow thanks TGywal. I've always wanted to try one of the COG games to see exactly how much story you get for the price, there are a few I've been looking at but that question always stopped me from purchasing. I was wondering about loading a save into the next game, it asks for an email address for their website, I'm guessing due to the game being cracked there is no work around that?
    Copy the files in the 'saves' folder in the first game and put them into the 'saves' folder of the second game. Same thing with the third part.

Btw, does anyone have a cracked pc version of Choice Of The Deathless?

Page 371 of 503 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast