Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 24 of 503 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i guess i cant play the full version on my mac without buying it & or dwnloading windows.. i already have parrells but thats all..
    If you talking about Always remember me if i remember right it was someone earlier that need help get it to work on mac and someone told how to get it to work on mac so you should check some pages back.

And if you the same person im sorry (:

myriadly
    Help please? With Always Remember Me. I'm on a Macbook. I went into the Autorun folder, found the renpy folder, but there's no folder called Remember_me within it, just a bunch of files that I can't edit. =S Am I supposed to make a new folder and title it that or what?

Unregistered
    Hey does anyone know where I can find Lucky Rabbit Reflex game full verison??

Unregistered
    Looks up, came here to ask the same thing...

Where can I find full Lucky Rabbit Reflex ?

hjgilgh__ams

Bomb OR AT LEAST SOMEONE UPLOAD A MOVIE SO WE CAN KNOW THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!

OR AT LEAST SOMEONE UPLOAD A MOVIE SO WE CAN KNOW THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    please someone help me ! how can i download this game ? please tell me the steps. im begging :'( i want to play it .

Unregistered
    how can i download this game ? help me ! :'( tell me the steps . pls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No my game is also version 1.2 but still the folder says 1.0 not sure why.
    Have your tried reinstall the game?
    Yeah when the Buy Now sign is gone it should work and be the whole game.

`how can i have the full version of `always remember me ? i had found the renpy

Unregistered
    This is for Always Remember Me game. You can download it by referring to posts before. I cant write a link...=,="

I made this thread because I saw someone who face same problem as me that I can't find the "Renpy" folder as stated. Then I found it accidentally when I was about to give up. So I modified the instruction and here it goes...! Oh and this is for Windows only, sorry...

1) Install the game.

2) Run the game, until it loads up to the main menu, then click "Quit".

3) Locate your computer's "Application data" folder -

If you are using Windows XP, click --> Start --> "Run" ---> Type in "Application Data" --> Folder comes up.

If you are using Windows Vista/7, Go to "Users", and access "Windows7" you should see a folder "appData". Access it and click on the "Roaming" folder.

4) You will see a folder there called "Renpy". Do NOT delete it if you have more games installed from Winterwolves. Open the folder "Remember_Me-1.0" and DELETE the file called "persistent"

*** don't close the window***

5) Now go inside the "Key" folder. (This folder is inside the .rar file)

6) copy THAT "persistent" file, then paste into the exact same location that I told you not to close yet, the "Remember_Me-1.0" folder.

7) Close everything.

8) Open the game and you will see the "Buy Now" gone.

Enjoy the game!

Unregistered
    ok so you are going to think that i am super dumb but i dont get it..ok so i see the persisten file..how do i replace it and with what.. and what is that scribble on the instructions about windows xp or windows 7??? please help me

Page 24 of 503 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast