Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

WHY WONT MY ANDROID HUAWEI ASCEND WONT TURN ON?

I WAS ON MY LAPTOP CONNECTION FROM USB WAS CONNECTED TO MY PHONE TO THE COMPUTER ALL OF A SUDDEN IT SHUT OFF AND BUTTONS STARTED FLASHING. I PUT IT ON A CHARGER IT WONT TURN ON IT WILL JUST FLASH. WHAT IS WRONG ? THIS PHONE HAS A YEAR WARRANTY AND STILL UNDER WARRANTY WILL THEY BE ABLE TO GET ME A NEW PHONE IF I CONNECTED TO A DIFFERENT NUMBER FROM WHEN I BOUGHT IT I CHANGE THE ACCOUNT BUT IM STILL THE PURCHASER. THIS WILL BE MY THIRD PHONE I EXCHANGE SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPEN WITH THE TECHNICAL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you was trying to jailbreak your phone... that voids the warranty. However if you wasn't trying to jailbreak it, then try rebooting your phone into recovery mode and select "wipe all user data". It is basically a factory reset. If all else fails, just call your carrier and ask them.