For android market how do i get paid apps!?!?!?!?

Joseph

May 16, 2008
Im about to get an android phone and i was wondering how i get money on my account. Bc there hasnt been a android market card like in walmart like there is for itunes. So how do i get money on my account!?!?!?

when you get your new android phone, the FIRST thing youll have to do is sign into your google account.

like if you have a Gmail, then you have a google account, youll have to sign into that.

that account stores ALL your contacts, purchases, e-books, everything.

when you create your google account, youll need to put your credit card information to it, its called Google Checkout. its made for making secure online purchases from various sites and the android market.

there is no prepaid cards for android. youll need a credit card.

but trust me the BEST apps are free so i would not worry about it.

i would recamend making a NEW gmail account if you already have one, this is becuase it will sync your email to your phone and if your old gmail account is getting spam emails, your phone will be going off like crazy. best to have a fresh account and not give that email out anywhere except friends and such.

u can pay by google checkout. This is free and secure service for purchasing any thing from google sites and other sites which are connected with google checkout. U just have to login with ur gmail account and setup in google checkout with ur credit card no, now u don't have to put ur credit card no on unsecure sites just login with google checkout and pay with it for what u have buy. This is also used for android market.

Back