Adderall.. (or "Aaa-der-aall")? PLEASE HELP!!! I need to know what this song is!! I have heard this song several times over the years, and it gets stuck in my head all the time. I really REALLY need help finding out who sings this song AND what exactly they are saying! I think they are saying "adderall" in the main part/chorus of the song (and its repeated at least once or twice), but he could also be saying "at her all" or "had her all" ..or something that sounds similar [To ME, it REALLY sounds like he says "adderall" ..not sure]. If I try to 'sound out' the rhythm or tune, it goes something like "Aaaaaa-der-aall, Aaaaaa-der-aall.." Some other descriptive info that may be helpful: the lead singer is male; I would describe the genre or 'sound style' of the song as an alternative rock style; and if I had to GUESS I think I'd date the song from around the early-to-mid millenium (POSSIBLY the late, late 90s but Im kind of doubting that, because I just don't think it is that old..I honestly do not know). PLEASE, ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY KNOW THE SONG THAT I AM DESCRIBING, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE INFO TO HELP ME ID THE SONG, THE BAND, OR THE CORRECT LYRICS...EVEN IF YOU ARE GUESSING.. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!