Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Verizon Phones?

PerfectRegret

Verizon Phones?

I officially can get a new phone because my 2-year contract is up. I'm wondering which phone I should get. I kind of want either the samsung alias, the enV, or the voyager but am not sure which phone I would be best (for like size, cost, etc.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    ALIAS all the way!

nemraC
    if you are a girl, go with the Venus it is AWESOME!!!!! my daughter has one and loves it.

TayTay
    Well i got the chocolate and I LOVE it its great and i think its the perfect size and it doesn't have an intinnna but if u want a full key board than go for the enV or the voyeger but they are both pretty bulky

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you are a girl, go with the Venus it is AWESOME!!!!! my daughter has one and loves it.

beef patti
    the voyager is the best choose i have one an it is one of the best touch screen fones out there take my advice

beef patti
    the voyager is the best choose i have one an it is one of the best touch screen fones out there take my advice

beef patti