Is it ok for me to have sex with another girl so my boyfriend does our essays for us?

Your a whore, who would do that to their boyfriend and if your boyfriend okay with it then there's definitely have something wrong with him. stop being a whore, do your own essay and learn to close your legs.

wow, yeah if your boyfriend is a tool and wants you to stoop down to that level that yeah girl go for it!
have some respect for youself and dumb that loser

What the hell!? Get off your ass and hit the books! You don't succeed in life by having people carry you through school unless you want to spend your life miserable hopping from job to job.

oh god.
why even ask this?
it's totally fine.. you're basically just selling your body to get out of doing school work.

First off, I don't know that I could condone it even if I wanted to, for fear of contributing to the delinquency of a minor(age wasn't stated, but I figure there's a good chance of high school). Secondly, there are much easier ways to cheat! There are websites and forums and memberships you can get to help you out with your work. Not that I support it, but using sexuality to obtain favors from your own boyfriend? If he's your boyfriend, he should help you with your paper without needing a peep show! It's wrong to be pushed into doing this sort of thing for someone else's amusement. There are much better solutions.

no...i just feel like talkinq sht to you , that makes you seem like a fuckn bitch if he love you he wouldnt want that to happen get rid of your boyfriend! and also if you love him you wouldnt be with some one else , you just got me mad with this stupid question sorry

Back