Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to format a nokia 5130-c Express Music if I forgot its security code?

I want to format my N5130 since I forgot the security code, after leaving it idle for months. Please don't suggest that I use *#7370# or any other code in that matter because I cannot even bypass the security code. I have also tried to perform the deep reset (Turn on your phone while pressing: Ke(3) + Green call button + *) but everytime I perform it, the phone completely ignores the command and proceeds with the nokia animation. Its also possible that I'm not performing the procedure correctly but I have tried the deep reset several times and it still hasn't worked. I have also tried the procedure wherein I must key in my IEMI (355212032869846), I got (6513262404) but it does not work. Please suggest other procedures where I can obtain the master security code for my phone or just simply reformat it. I would be deeply grateful

*I cannot access the main screen completely since I cannot bypass the security code request.

*Connecting the phone to a computer would also be counter productive since my phone will not function as a USB without entering the security code.

planetpoweron

Keys Mr

hello

Unregistered
    i can not pass my security keyguard.

Unregistered
    I lost my passward how to format nokia 5130

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I lost my passward how to format nokia 5130
    If you have lost your Nokia 5130 password, you can do a master reset to your device. This could restore your phone with default factory settings. You can get the free master reset code for a Nokia 5130 from Unlocking4Free.com Good luck mate.